We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that your intellectual property has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a DMCA Notice that includes the following information:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, including your name, your postal address, your email address (if applicable) and your telephone number.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
You may notify us of your copyright infringement claim by sending your written DMCA Notice through our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
It is this website's policy to disable access at any time to any material claimed to be infringing or deemed to be so by facts or circumstances that indicate infringing activity. The accounts of repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, when appropriate. Access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in compliance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.